2014 was an amazing year

Merry Christmas!
As I end the year with one last newsletter, 
I was focused on 2015 & my New Years goals.
HalfBakedArt studio Christmas tree 2014
My pink tree
As I began to make my list, 
I was reminded of all the incredible things I've enjoyed in 2014.
The year began with my largest (and longest) exhibition, followed by several shows in new venues. My artwork was featured in a national ad campaign with Rooms-To-Go, two international magazines, & online. 
I held my 1st live demonstration, landed my 1st licensing deal for TV, licensed images for merchandising and textiles, 
gained representation from 2 consulting firms, made my 1st video, established an Australian client base, and 
(oh yeah, I had the MOST AMAZING experience EVER)....
a digital display on the worlds tallest billboards in Times Square!  WOW! 
On that note...it's only fitting to end 2014 with 'a letter of recognition' from Art SCOPE Miami!
 Once again, See Me selected and included my images for digital display
 at their booth at SCOPE Miami. 

Thank you all for your love and support!
I can't wait for 2015. It will be the greatest year yet.

Comments

Popular Posts