A wise investment !!!!

 A wise investment

As a newcomer on the art scene, I've just begun marketing myself & my artwork. Though great response, I landed my first gallery display and art festival back to back along with a couple orders on Etsy and realized I needed professional business cards to send with my art and display along side my artwork. Then I noticed an ad on Facebook for a new company called MOO.com and took a look. WOW! the cards were amazing and their variety was awesome! With out a doubt these were MADE FOR ARTIST!! I ordered 100 business cards and 100 mini cards to start and even though they did cost me about $61.00 total (S&H, tax, all)
It was a WISE INVESTMENT! Everyone has a fit over them. Instead of going into a pocket or purse they look and pass them around to bystanders and when I tell them the 25 different pictures on the back are MY ARTWORK, they all want to know where I bought them!!
I've never sold anything on the web before, but I'm gonna give it a try. Here's a picture of my business cards(I took) and a link in case you want to check it out. And YES I get a discount if you order anything. SO DO YOU!!
Thanks,
Jane Biven

<a href="http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-6330327-10688951" target="_blank" onmouseover="window.status='http://www.moo.com';return true;" onmouseout="window.status=' ';return true;">
  MOO Text MiniCards let you add a special touch to your gifts!Customize 100 MiniCards as unique gifts tags and wrapping decorations.



<

Comments

Popular Posts