re post from 2012


A little bit about personalized artwork...

I have made all my artwork viewable on these pages. Some of these pieces have been sold, however, I can recreate these paintings in the size you would like and most are available in different color palettes.
 Custom orders are my specialty and can be ready in as few as 3 days. I average 10-14 days for custom work to be completed, approved & shipped to you!
  • All artwork is 100% original and OOAK, Slight differences in detail will be present.
  • Each piece will be signed by me,
  • Dated and Titled or numbered on the back.
  • It will always be packaged professionally for shipping and
  • Include postal insurance and a tracking number
I strive for 100% customer satisfaction. This is easily obtained through communication. So....Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions about custom work 
info@halfbakedaartbyjane.com 
or 404-889-6849 (Studio)
     I'll schedule a prompt phone conversation to insure your art purchase    experience is  fantastic!!
     Thanks,
         Jane

HalfBakedArt by jane *Copyright 2012  **ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Comments

Popular Posts